Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Breaking Dawn, Here I Come!!!


So, my mom finally let me read "Breaking Dawn!!!" I just finished "Eclipse" (again) so I am ready for "Breaking Dawn!" But only one thing, I have to read it over break. (I go off track) Which is Friday, but know I have nothing to read! I am going to ask my mom right after this post to see if I can start tomorrow! It is only 2 days away and I can't wait!!! Wish me luck!! I will put an update in small letters at the bottom for the answer!!! Please wish me luck!!
Update: She said no. Until after X-mas. She said I need to learn a patient and "not getting everything that I want at the same moment" lesson, which I think that those too are good lessons. Bye!

2 comments:

tammy said...

Christmas isn't too far away. You'll survive...you can read Twilight at least 5 or 6 more times in that period!!!

Unknown said...

Ummm, we will see. It is not definate yet!
♥ Mom