Monday, December 22, 2008

New Favorite Songs


These are my top favorite songs. They are all from the "Twilight" soundtrack. (Are you surprised?) This is the list:

1. Tremble For My Beloved- Collective Soul
2. I Caught Myself- Paramore
3. Leave Out All The Rest- Linkin Park
These are the pictures of the band. They are in the order that are my rating. And if you really want to hear the songs they are all on my play list in order.



Collective Soul





Paramore

I couldn't find a good picture of this band. But it is Linkin Park and if you really would like to see them, please look them up.
That is all for that!!
Just a few things.
Guess what??? I am sick!! I have a sore throat, and today I have a rash. So yippee!! So if you live where I live, please stay away from me. Also, check out this website. It is where I got that picture that is there when I put comments. Hope you like it!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The songs are really cool. Thanks for sharing.
Bye bye.♥☺♥