Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quote Of The Week!!


Ok this is getting insane!! I should just make my blog a "Twilight" blog now!! I will make a poll! Check it out!! Here is the quote of the week. This is from "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. This picture totally fits!
"Who are they?" I asked the girl from my Spanish class, whose name I'd forgotten.
As she looked up to see who I meant - though already knowing, probably, from my tone- suddenly he looked at her, the thinner one, the boyish one, the youngest, perhaps. He looked at my neighbor for just a fraction of a second, and then his dark eyes flickered to mine.
He looked away quickly, more quickly than I could, though in a flush of embarrassment I dropped my eyes at once. In that brief flash of a glance, his face held nothing of interest - it was as if she had called his name, and he'd looked up in involuntary response, already having decided not to answer.
My neighbor giggled in embarrassment, looking at the table like I did.
"That's Edward and Emmet Cullen and Rosalie and Jasper Hale. The one who left was Alice Cullen; they all live together with Dr. Cullen and his wife." she said this under her breath.
That is all today!! Or should I say week?? Please vote on the poll!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I were you, I wouldn't change your blog to Twilight. What will happen when you have a new obsession????
♥Mom