As I have warned you, this is probably a long post that will be all about "Twilight" It all started with a wonderful dream. Stephenie Meyer saw a girl and a boy laying in a meadow, and the boy's skin sparkled. (I did not copy this from her website) (I heard her story from my mom) (she probably got it from her friend or something) (I have also seen Stephenie talk about it) Anyways, Stephenie wrote the book for fun. She showed it to her sister and her sister said that she should publish it. So here I am today, making this post at, 11:21 p.m. after seeing the wonderful movie. The order that the Cullens are in, that is my rating by order.

This is the movie poster. I LOVED THE MOVIE!!Not like LOVE!!
Then we have our all time favorite Mr. Edward Cullen!! Crowd claps and screams. Most people have said that he is scary. Nope! In the beginning of the movie he gets really angry and mad! But I have to say, he did scare me at first. Then he became his normal self again!
This is really hard to believe but my second favorite Cullen after Edward is Emmet!! He is so funny!! You will have to see the movie for yourself!
My favorite couple in the book. Carlise and Esme are the greatest vampire couple probably in that book. (I can't say alive, because they aren't really alive and plus they don't exist) They really try hard to help Bella by making her a dinner!
Now Alice. She is very, very, joyful. (I can't find the right word to write) BY THE WAY: The next picture goes with this picture.
On the other hand, there is Jasper. He is very quiet and looks like he is in pain. I think he only says, "Hello" to Bella.
Then Rosalie. She is my least favorite. At first I really liked her. But then I saw the movie and she was really snotty. I think that she was a brat, but then she was trying to protect her family.
This scene was one of my favorites!! It is when they play baseball. Then....
the Nomads come!! Laurent wanted to play, then James smells Bella. Laurent made a promise that they wouldn't kill anymore in that area. To late!! James try to attack but then they leave! Not for long!! James starts to track Bella. Ha ha ha! You think that I will keep going! Well I have already told you that scene! Nice try!
Here is Jacob and Billy. I really liked Jacob in the first movie!!
7 comments:
oops!! sorry about the blank!
I htought the cooking part was great. Emmet was played perfectly although I felt bad for poor Jasper. He reminded me of Johnny Depp playing Willy Wonka. just a thought!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie!!!
You did a great job on this post. I am glad you liked the movie as much as I did. It was fun to see it with you . LOOOOOVE you!
Mom
ok. i fixed the erros.
That is so cool! I'm seeing twilight tonight, I'm super excited!
I awarded you, check it out!
♥Jen
Emmy - I love this post! I agree, that scene where they make dinner for bella was so cute. (Almost as cute as YOU!)
xoxo
Post a Comment