Saturday, November 1, 2008

Me Or I Mean Alice Plus Some News

This is me on Halloween dressed up as Alice!!! My hair is spray-painted black!!! Isn't that so cool?? I carried around "Twilight" all day!!
Here is the news!!! ROBERT PATTINSON IS COMING TO SAN FRANSISCO!!! Who is he? Well he is the person who plays Edward in the movie!!!!!! But, lucky for me I have to be in school, while my mom gets to see him!! She is planning to camp out the night before. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!!!!! Then I can't see the movie at midnight, because it is on Thursday!! But my mom said that she can give me an autograph. Oh well. Well that is all. Bye.

8 comments:

demon_girl said...

Hey Emma I finally got a web site check it out. please don't say my name if you post.k it's http://demon-star.blogspot.com/

demon_girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
demon_girl said...

love you emma as a friend

demon_girl said...

live life love

demon_girl said...

give me a signed pic to please

demon_girl said...

can u take out my name please?!?

demon_girl said...

Take out my name

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I love your costume.
Bye bye.♥☺♥