Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Play List



You might think that it is way to early to listen to Christmas music, but I don't. Hopefully everyone who visits my blog celebrates Christmas! : / Well I have "Last Christmas" by Wham! That is probably my favorite Christmas song. Did you know that Ashley Tisdale sings that song? Her version is cool also. That is not how I was introduced to it. It is a 80's song and my mom likes it also. Then I have "Let It Snow" That is one of my other favorites. Now the last song is probably my second favorite. It don't know the name but most kids love this song. Yes it is the Alvin and The Chipmunks Christmas song! I was going to put "Walking In A Winter Wonderland" also but I couldn't find a good one. So sorry that I didn't post the post that I was going to do. It will come around hopefully soon. Ok. Please leave a comment!! Thanks!

No comments: