



Dear Santa,
This year has been hard for me, deciding what I want for X-mas. But threw the last few weeks I have figured out a few things. Since I got my whole wish list last year there is really nothing I want except for these. At the 4th of my list I have Old Navy gift cards. I am really hoping that I can get some in my stocking. The 3rd is Imagine Nintendo DS games. (That is only if I get a DS) 2nd is a DS. ( I am sure you found out) And 1st is the "Twilight" Book set. I would like to get my own books so I can stop ruining my mom's. Ok that is all for right now this year! Christmas is real soon so I think I will stick to that.
Love,
Emma Bottom
2 comments:
Great X-mas list!
Hmmm, wonder what you'll get????
C-O-A-L????
J/K
♥Mom
oh, and btw I LOVE your playlist!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment