Well, I got to see the movie AGAIN!! My mom has seen it 3 times, I have seen it 2 times, and my younger brother (D) saw it once! Yes we took him!! He liked it! Also I got the necklace that Alice wears in the movie! (See picture above) Now, I bought it with my own money! I am almost finished with the book! I am right in the hospital! Then I have to read the prom scene and then I am done!!Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Well I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!! Please leave a comment! Oh! Now I don't have to moderate the comments but I can still delete them. So that is all!!
Update: The whole change thing is just temporary. I wanted for you to see the Snow Globe!!
3 comments:
I loooooooove that snow globe! It is awesome!!!
♥Mom
Awesome...I could get used to it!
I love the snow globe!!! Enjoy the the necklace. too cute!!!!
Post a Comment