Since I am sooo obsessed about "Twilight" (as I have heard) I want each cover (or a piece) of "Twilight" on my blog. As you know my background is, "Breaking Dawn", my cursor is "Twilight" and my header is "New Moon" Well I am missing one! As you can see my 2nd favorite book in the series "Eclipse"! So I was wondering where should I put it?? Anyone can give me ideas. There are no bad ideas. But a warning: I don't want to put it on my sidebar. Just like a picture. You may not like to help me, because I am picky!!! Anyways if you have an idea just throw it at me. OK!! Bye!! Please help me if you want!! Saturday, November 8, 2008
Ideas ?????????????????
Since I am sooo obsessed about "Twilight" (as I have heard) I want each cover (or a piece) of "Twilight" on my blog. As you know my background is, "Breaking Dawn", my cursor is "Twilight" and my header is "New Moon" Well I am missing one! As you can see my 2nd favorite book in the series "Eclipse"! So I was wondering where should I put it?? Anyone can give me ideas. There are no bad ideas. But a warning: I don't want to put it on my sidebar. Just like a picture. You may not like to help me, because I am picky!!! Anyways if you have an idea just throw it at me. OK!! Bye!! Please help me if you want!!
Labels:
awesome books,
today,
twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How about you use the Eclipse ribbon thing as a post divisor?
Well, to divide posts!
Uh.. first thing... How did you get your header? Second, I like pudding cakes idea
She probably got it a looooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, an oh-so-21,ooo hours
Post a Comment