
Apple Alert!!
Ha ha ha!!If you thought that I was going to talk about "Twilight" you're wrong!! Well except for that sentence. So today this might be my only post. Why do you say that? Well I am going to Apple Hill! It sounds like so much fun! I haven't been there yet, but my mom has. You get to pick your own apples!! And much much more! So I might be really tired. If I do do a post I will do a post that I have been meaning to do. And I have also been promising someone that I would do that post. Then I will do the post tomorrow about Apple Hill. (I might not have any pictures) But if I don't that post today, then I will do it tomorrow with the Apple Hill.
Second. If you see, my play list has changed. I had problems with one of the songs. But now the website is new and approved so I can put videos on it!! So there are my two songs. Hopefully "Decode" will work. Also if you want to please join The Blogging Book Club! I am a member and we just got out first book to read! So check it out! Also I ahve gifts down at the bottom. Please leave one for me!!
3 comments:
kay!!!!!<3
Hope you had fun at Apple Hill. It's one of my favorite places to visit during the Fall.
hi, I came with you to apple hill. It was so cool i hope you enjoyed it. See you later bye
Post a Comment