I am doing a Mstery on this blog! And I need your help! Here is am update: There are 5 suspects that might have stolen a box that had the mansion owner's new invention plans in it. When they came to the box it was open with nothing inside. The window was open also. Only one of the 5 suspects are guilty and the rest are nto. The two mansion owners (Mrs. and Mr. Bradford), their daughter (Sally), the maid that work in the mansion (Mrs.Anderson), and Josph (the mansion rober).
Clues: Words that are misspelled, (I am making sure they are spelled correctly) in different fonts (bold does not count) and different colors. I might also do riddles. You may never know. Most of these clues will be in this section. You are our investagators! You have to help! Also, the missed spelled words, go in order. The first clue is easy for some.
Polls: Each poll will be up for 2 days and make sure that you vote!
1 comment:
dang it!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment