Friday, March 27, 2009

♫Happy Birthday to Me!♫

this is Emmy's mom, I hijacked her blog while she is at school. hehehehehe!




Today is Emmy's 11th birthday!






Please help me in wishing her a great birthday! Let's load her up with comments!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

The pain you caused me 11 years ago was oh so worth it! L♥ve you more than you will ever know, until you have one of your own!
Happy Twilight Birthday!
♥ Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmy!
This is Robert Pattison. You are my real life Bella! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Rob

Anonymous said...

Hey Emmy,
This is Nick Jonas. Can't wait til you come to our concert! Happy Birthday girl!
Love,
Nick

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!! (or I guess I should say tween). I hope you have a wonderful day and an even better party tonight!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Emma. This is your Dad. I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. By the way, this is my first blog post ever! Consider yourself special.

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Happy Birthday to You!!

Jesus Loves You!

Leslie said...

Wow Nick Jonas and Rob Pattison know you and commented on your blog - you are awesome!! Happy Birthday beautiful girl.

Love - Sister Ashby

Shauna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER DAY!!! ♥ Hugs :)

Unknown said...

Emma!!!! HAppy birthday my favorite 11 year old!!! we love you SO MUCH and can't wait to see what an awesome year you have!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Emma love Aida & Lily!!!

Silcox Stories said...

Happy Birthday Emma!
Love-The Silcox Family!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Emma! Happy birthday! We love you! Love, Carrie Grover

{McKenzie} said...

Happy Birthday!! I love having birthdays on Fridays, even though I have only had one, because mine is on Friday the 13th!
I am so happy! Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Jared said...

Gratz on your 11th birthday. How's GKE? Your blog is the best! I hope tou have a great birthday.

-Jared Heheheh cya :3

Vist my blog www.mabiplayer.blogspot.com

blueladybug said...

Emma, Happy 11th Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. By the way, love the photo of Edward you posted last week!!
Snowbank77's Mom (AKA Pam~Blueladybugpam)

Anonymous said...

Happy 11th Birthday Emma! Hope you are having a great time at your Party!! We love you!!
Paige, Peyton, Kendall and Baby Khloe

Hatch Family said...

happy 11th! wow, you are only 11? anyway happy birthday!

the hatch family

Kenzie said...

Happy Birthady Emma!!! I wish I could sing to you, or give you a present. But, I live halfway across the country!

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl...
Hope you had the best ever!!!
We love you so much....
Aunt Chach, Uncle Dan, Jules, and the Tink....
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen Kershner said...

Happy belated Birthday Emmy! I have an Emmy of my own at home. Eleven, huh? That is such a special year. I hope it is everything you dream of!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of comments. Your mom is so funny to have jacked your blog while you were at school. Happy b-day. I wish I could play happy b-day on the flute for you. But I'll just say happy b-day. Have a great day. Hope you get everything you want. TTYL.
♥Mattie♥