Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Such A Busy Month!!

OK. I know that I use this picture so much but I think that I like this picture for this post. Here is what is happening in March

  • Well my friends b day was today so I want to tell him Happy Birthday!! If you would like to see his blog it is on my friends
  • MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to turn 11!! Double ones!! Woo!! I am sooo excited! What do you think I am doing from my birthday party?? Guess! If you said Twilight you are correct!!
  • Also in March Spring is starting to come!

Now why did I use this picture? Why?? Why?? Well I thought that this should be heard: Stop what your doing and see what is in March!!

Oh and also, I did a smiley so if you don't see it then it is OK. I just wanted to tell you that, because sometimes it does not work. Lets see!!



Click here to add cool Smileys to this website for FREE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it actully worked!! the ad at the bottom is just ot download to use them! it is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a busy month. Well Happy B-day. I turn 11 in June. Love the background and cursor.
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺