Hey everyone! This is my first blog! My mom hadn't let me get a blog until now! I am so excited! So my name is Emma. For comments I use a screename. It is lizzie. It looks just like that. So look for me! I LOVE Time Out For Me. That is my mom's blog. Like most people do, I like to go on Natasha Burns blog. I hope that you enjoy! Please come back. Here is a picture of me. There is also one of my friends in this picture. He is very funny. We call each other two hamburgers in one bun.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Emma (or do I call you Lizzie?!) Welcome to blogging! You're so sweet like your gorgeous Mom. Thanks so much for the shout out, I was so surprised to see my name there!
Hope you have a great fun Summer and take care of that lovely mom of yours,
Natasha xo
Post a Comment