Sunday, June 29, 2008

Guess What?

Okay. I have seen alot of blogs that have contest. So I have decided to do one. Here is the question: What was the name of the mom in Camp Rock?
A. Carry
B. Chorlette
C. Connie
D. Demi

Note: The end of the contest is July 1, 2008 I will check the comments every so often. The first 5 people who get it right I will post. If you get it right but not the first 5 then I am sorry.

7 comments:

Jan said...

Connie

Anonymous said...

I think it was Connie.
Bye bye.

The family trunk said...

It is connie. Hope I win!!!!!
bye 4 now.

Elizabeth said...

It is connie. I watched it last night. Yes. I am LDS! Where do you live?
blog4ever!

Elizabeth said...

Connie. Yes I am LDS! blog4ever!

Abby said...

I think it Connie.
whats your religen?

Abby said...

I think it was Connie.
what is your religen?