This is some of my friends at a field trip at a park in my neighborhood! My house is right across the street from where we were. You can't see it there. There is also a General Store. We brought money and we bought food from there. Most people and I have lemonade ice cream. The boy in the front bought a two liter and kept it for himself. He shook it up and sprayed it on people. (He is the class clown) Most people who bought a two liter got cups and shared it with their friends. If you thought that was long, just wait and see.
This is my awesome teacher! She is the best teacher ever. I know that every kid says this but this is true. She is awesome!!!!!
These are my good friends. The boy is the one on the first post. The girl is really funny too! I have awesome friends!!!!!!
This is one of my BFFs. (Best Friends Forever) She is so tiny but she bought a big thing of ice cream! By the end of the day, she finished it!
Above is a picture is of me and some of my friends. We sat in spots so I chose them. It was really fun! I was talking to the girl next to the girl under the umbrella.
3 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun with your friends, and your tiny friend eating all that ice-cream? wow way to go!
How lovely that you think your teacher is awesome, that's so nice to hear for a change!
You're blog looks great! It will be fun to see the creativity you have!
Congrats on the new blog!!!
You are one of my favorite people in the world!!
I can't wait to read on! You are definitely one of my new faves!!!!
Post a Comment